Friday, August 24, 2007

I AM NOT AFRAID OF CAR WASHES!

Many of you out there in internetland seem to have it in your heads that I get scared during car washes. THIS IS A LIE. I am not now, nor have I ever been, afraid of car washes. Recently I was riding in the car with a friend that needed their car washed. I happened to have my camera with me and I asked them to take some photos of me during the car wash, to catalogue just how unafraid I was. Here, you can plainly see that I am NOT afraid of car washes:
In fact, I am so absolutely FEARLESS when it comes to car washes, that I get BORED. That's right: BORED! I mean, I practically fell asleep during the rinse!
Spread the word, my friends: Jess Smiley is NOT afraid of car washes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm afraid of car washes because everytime i've gone through one, something goes wrong with my car. a car wash killed my volvo. no lie.

The Ginger Darlings said...

We think that fear of the car wash is not a bad thing to have. She who looks after us has a volvo and uses her father to wash it thus it never dies. She also draws wolves and cats.
And likes Moondog. We salute you from across vast oceans.
Have you ever thought of using a bucket of water and a sponge and some car polish. Take time. Or, when the car gets dirty buy a new one.

Anonymous said...

Now I just want to think that...just to piss you off.