Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Holiday Soiree


Mark your calendars: this Saturday night from 6:30-8 you can be a part of the local visual arts scene by hitting up the SCERA Art Studios' Holiday Soiree! I've been able to hang out with the students and they have such great enthusiasm for creating in all sorts of media and enough talent to fill an olympic swimming pool!



The Soiree kicks off Saturday with an opening reception featuring the students' work and some remarks from stained-glass artist Tom Holdman. Yes: Tom Holdman. You've seen the Orem library's incredible windows---Tom's the man responsible and you can hear him out this Saturday.


Then, during the first two weeks in December, the SCERA Art Studios will host several holiday-themed art/craft workshops, including a Paper Arts workshop by yours truly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WHAT Jessie is having his own paper workshop!!! this is a must attend event, drop me a line @ aarondav22@gmail.com to tell me when it is or just call me at 801-602-3961, ha ha ha you are probaly the coolest kid I know doing all this stuff for the coummmiunty! email me sometime and let me know what you have been up to.