Sunday, February 1, 2009

Desert Noises

Desert Noises just had their CD release party last night and the place was packed. Andy and I had a blast listening to RuRu and his brother, then Desert Noises. 

Last November I was asked to do the cover and CD art for the album and I was given carte blanche for content, treatment, etc. I decided to try something entirely new to me and I made a diorama. All the images you see are photographs of a minitaure cliff sprinkled with an untimely snow. The back cover sports a centaur made from a miniature of a horse and a separate minitaure of a farmer.

The process was really new and fun for me and I took a lot of photos. I think I'll post some of 'em later. In the meantime, you can get the CD from Northplatte Records, Graywhale or through iTunes.



No comments: