Sunday, December 13, 2009

Free Christmas Concert

Gurus (45 E Center Street, Provo), 8-10pm, Wednesday Dec.16.

With Christmas just two weeks away, it's time for the 3rd annual Christmas concert.

This year I'll be playing two full hours of Christmas songs at Gurus in Provo. I've put together some of my favorites, as well as some that are new to me and I just can't stop humming and singing. It would be all too easy to sing some of these over and over and over again :) My new friend Haley Hendrickson will be playing a few Christmas songs as well, which will make the travel to Gurus entirely worthwhile.

Here is one of the newer songs I'll be singing. It's a traditional carol:


Here is last year's version of "I Saw Three Ships" (with Andy Bean, Jordan Hix and Dillon Thompson):

And here is 2007's "Blue Christmas" (with Darrell Lau, Sam Davis, Andy Bean and Mitch Parker):

See you at Gurus!

No comments: