Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Covered in Lights

March 7, 2007

I recently discovered the digital camera and have been taking all sorts of pictures and messing around with them. I've put a few of them on some other sites, but haven't really kept a consistent blog. Here is the first work-in-progress in series I've been developing for a few weeks.

Also, I've been noodling around with a bunch of songs lately and came up with Covered in Lights: a big finger pointing to several moods I've been going through. I'm still learning how to link images and whatnot, so I hope the songs shows. I just realized I left the raw percussion in (me banging on two cardboard boxes). The rhythm is pretty off in parts, but I decided to leave it.

1 comment:

Jamin LeFave said...

Great song! I didn't know that you were so talented. I loved to see some pages from you sketchbook.