Thursday, March 8, 2007

To One Who Waits, a Moment Seems a Year

March 8, 2007

Hooray for me! I've made consistent posts for three days now! I'll try not to get cocky about it. Gotta keep on posting. Keep on posting...

The great Jamin Lefave suggested I throw in some pages from my sketchbooks, so... here are some polar bears! Who doesn't love polar bears? I've been trying out the combination of markers and pens, how they work (and don't work) together. I like the bold lines from the markers, and trying to make an interesting enough shape with the pen so that the markers don't overpower the pen lines. These guys are part of a Christmas story I've been working on. Once I get my scanner to behave I'll show you some more bears.

My brother and I have finally figured out the flipper-crotchin' video mode on my camera...

Listening to: The Information by Beck

Wearing: Gillette Cool Wave, clear gel-on deoderant

As a blog-only bonus, I've thrown in a video I made last night at no extra cost to you! I couldn't figure out how to make it show up here, so you'll have to click the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMtBt65_Pig

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you fetching crazy kid you totaly inspired me to start a blog so i did yup, anyway about the pandas, nice gestures. way nice, im tellin ya look into anmiation.

Unknown said...

quote of the day
"dont ask yourself what the word needs ask yourself what makes you come alive, becuase what the world needs is people who come alive"
-- i cant rember who said that. pretty cool though.

Jamin LeFave said...

Keep the post coming. I saw your triscuit video on you-tube. Your brother's crazy! He reminds me of my own. Anyway, keep up the great work. Remind me to ask you how to post videos.