Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lindon Days


Saturday brought a close to this year's annual Lindon Days festival. If you didn't go, you don't know. You don't even know.

I was invited to take my Human Drawing Dispenser and join the festivities by drawing free pictures for festival-goers. And, sandwiched between the mechanical bull and the beautiful Japense Caligrapher, I drew my pictures inside a cardboard box.

The minute I set up the box there was a line of kids waiting for their free drawing. Some of my favorite requests were:

-a platypus
-a sea otter
-a disco owl
-a computer geek
-"will you draw my wife gardening?"
-a pioneer beating up Thor
-a sunset
-the Rocky Mountains
-a pirate ship in the ocean and a pirate with a parrot on his shoulder and a dragon flying overhead
-a fat old man
The Human Drawing Dispenser has been invited to Lindon Days 2010, so mark your calendars for next August!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

man it looks like you had a great time at that event! keep the draw on!!