Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Meester Bunny

Just click on the comic to make it bigger and easier to read. Easter Sunday caught me drawing versions of this bunny all over my church program, my lesson manual, my sister's scrap papers and my sketchbook. After church I hit the sidewalks and decked out the cement slabs with our friendly bunny friend. Anyway, I've been reading some Krazy Kat lately and noticed that I was picking up on Herriman's scratchy qualities in drawings. Now if only I could learn something about quality...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

dangit kid im tellin ya you should totaly look into amniation, your mind works the right way,your gestures point to it and you are better than some of the pre-anmiation kids that i have seen at byu. sersiouly think on it.

Dillon Thompson said...

Meester egg hunting. Nice work agin man child.

I don't lnow what that meant.
Kisses

jess smart smiley said...

Shucks. 'Tweren't nothin'